TfL's proposed changes to junctions along Edgware Road
Please sign in to vote.
From TfL webpage https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/roads/edgware-road/ :
"We are proposing changes to junctions along Edgware Road, between the Marylebone Flyover and Marble Arch, which will improve safety for pedestrians, and other road users.
Our proposals include:
- Creating new pedestrian crossings, with green and red man signals
- Adding count down timers to new and existing crossings
- Creating more space for pedestrians on the pavement
- Limiting speed for vehicles to 20 miles per hour
- Providing new Advanced Stop Lines (cycle boxes) for cyclists"